NOW ACCEPTING PATIENTS!
Family Centers Healthcare is a Federally Qualified Health Clinic (FQHC) located within the Wilbur Peck Court public housing community in Greenwich. Staffed by nurse practitioners, dentists, licensed social workers and other medical professionals, the clinic provides primary healthcare, dental and mental health services to children and adults living in Greenwich Public Housing communities and the surrounding neighborhoods.
Family Centers Health Care is licensed by the State of Connecticut to provide specific services, including:
- Treatment of Illnesses & Minor Injuries
- Management of Chronic Conditions
- Physical Exams
- Dental Exams and X-rays
- Oral Treatment Planning
- Restorative Dentistry
- Dental Hygiene (Prophylaxis)
- Individual, Group, Couple and Family Therapy for Children, Adults and Seniors
- Wellness & Prevention Services (Supportive/educational workshops and support groups)
- Psychiatric Services
- Public Benefits and Insurance Assessment and Enrollment
- Case Management
- Referrals to Specialists
- Health Education and Counseling
Open Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. by appointment.
Saturday Appointments Available!
Family Centers Health Care serves all patients regardless of ability to pay. Discounts for essential services are offered based on family size and income. We accept Medicaid (Husky) and participate in most commercial insurance plans.
For more information about Family Centers Health Care,
To make an appointment, call 203-717-1760.
Family Centers Health Care
111 Wilbur Peck Court
Greenwich, CT 06830